пятница, 2 мая 2014 г.

download Black 4 Facebook apk free


Black 4 Facebook

Social



Download .apk

This is a themed Social Application that lets you stay connected to family, friends and coworkers.. It is highly themed with black backgrounds and light text.. Custom images throughout and is fully inverted..


Since the Android OS has so many options between stock and rooted devices, I can't test it on every one so if you have an issue, email me so I can fix it.. I don't think the widget is working on ICS yet but I'll work on that soon. A lot of users don't realize that an app can work flawlessly on 1 phone but not on another so they comment poorly, don't be one of those people.. :)


Make sure you rate and comment on the app...


Check out my other apps:

Black 4 Google+

Black 4 Twitter

Clear 4 Twitter

Blue 4 Twitter

Red 4 Twitter

Red 4 Facebook

Pink 4 Facebook

Christmas 4 Facebook
























Download .apk





























McCarthy Some very good, less good download Black 4 Facebook 1.4.1.5.1 for free . If the people with me approaching, Oh the actor from Pretty in Pink to write, you know, it's their luggage and you need to get through it quickly. Or do I just go to someone else. I was very protective. Back and forth back and forth with[ editor] and write 500 times, again until it completely happy. You can edit me paraphrase but not my words. I prefer a story. This is important to me. I do not need your dollar a word. How does, I have not for money. I have found that the better the publication, the less they will do that. The New York Times is not rewritten. National Geographic does not rewrite, edit it myself. An autobiography, a frequent flyer card like the George Clooney was trying to get in Up in the Air?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий